Topic: Press Release
WISPECT LLC® offers one- and two-family residential design services to individuals and companies wanting to add to, build, expand, or remodel a home in Wisconsin. We’ll take your dream and make it a reality. A residential designer with WISPECT® will conduct an in-house interview to ascertain the details you want incorporated into your new home. When we have completed designing your new home the plans will be ready for submission for a Wisconsin Uniform Building Permit or other type of municipal permit.
A residential building designer with WISPECT® will ensure that your new home meets all of your requirements and will ensure compliance with:
- Wisconsin’s Uniform Dwelling Code Construction requirements;
- Wisconsin’s Uniform Dwelling Code Energy Conservation requirements;
- the American with Disabilities Act 2010 Design Standards;
- Wisconsin’s Electrical Code and the National Electrical Code requirements;
- Wisconsin’s Uniform Dwelling Code Heating, Ventilation, and Air Conditioning requirements.
The residential building designers with WISPECT® have the experience and expertise to assist with all aspects of the design of your new home. Each designer has:
- Over 30 years of experience designing code-compliant homes;
- Over 30 years of experience in the construction, electrical, HVAC, and plumbing industries;
- Over 22 years of experience in administering and enforcing Wisconsin’s Uniform Dwelling;
- Been Certified by the Wisconsin Department of Safety and Professional Services as a Commercial or UDC Building Inspector;
Our Residential Design Services Include:
- One- and Two-Family Residential Additions Design and Planning;
- One- and Two-Family Residential Remodeling Design and Planning;
- One- and Two-Family Residential Room Expansion Design and Planning;
- New One- and Two-Family Residential Design and Planning.
For all of your residential design needs call on the professionals with WISPECT LLC® at: (715) 393-5442.
WISPECT® does not offer this service in the following municipalities:
Town of Ashland
Town of Jacobs
Town of Sanborn
Town of White River
City of Bayfield
Town of Bayfield
Town of Bayview
Town of Clover
Town of Orienta
Town of Russell
We will not offer this service in any municipality we currently, or may in the future, administer and enforce Wisconsin’s Uniform Dwelling Code.